Parents are often perplexed on what would be the best to raise their children. They are sometimes caught in the dilemma of putting children under a single teaching method for all vs. driving children to exhaustion through countless activities, which potentially leads to missing out the “Sensitive Learning Period”
Genetic Analysis – Global Collaborative Effort in Genetic Research
Human Genome Project, a 13 year long global collaborative project that was completed in 2003, successfully mapped and sequenced all the human genomes, and becomes the solid foundation for the development of genetic testing.(http://www.genome.gov/) .
genetic test is supported by a comprehensive published research and a database of over hundreds of thousand of subjects mapped and owned by the laboratory scientists throughout many years.
Comprehensive Coverage –
Mental, Emotional & Physical Development
- genetic test covers 45 genetic variations in 8 categories including character, intelligence, emotion, artistic/sport talent, health etc. The results provide a basic blueprint towards better understanding of their children’s talent and potential. genetic test is applicable to children of all ages including newborns.
Simple, Safe, Reliable
- analysis is non-invasive. Cell sample is scraped from buccal mucosa (surface of the gum and cheek) using a cotton swab. The procedure is simple and painless which can easily be performed by parents. The sample will be analysed anonymously by the latest technology in certified laboratories from the United States.
Insightful Report and Counselling
- analysis will include genotype results of 45 group of genes and their interpretation. Psychologist will provide a written summary report of the person’s characteristics and future career development. It is then followed by professional specific advice on an individual’s potential exploration.
- A group of well trained local consultants will provide in person explanation and follow up services. Additional support and resources may include referral to professional doctors or psychologists. The information remains strictly confidential.
6. Split Personality
7. Hyper Activity
8. Negative Emotion
15. Prosperity for Teenage Romance
18. Self Reflection
19. Self Control
25. Reading Ability
36. Training Sensitivity
37. Tendency of Sport Injuries
38. Sport Psychology
40. General Wellness
42. Sensitivity to Second-Hand Smoke
45. General Addiction
Talent is predetermined by our inherited genes at birth. Nature and nurture always interact. Hence it is important to recognize a person’s innate strengths early on and develop nurturing program accordingly. will help you to understand your children’s natural talent and special character. Act now and contact for your children’s genetic test.
A Snapshot Of
- Based on genetic research – Human Genome Project
- Cutting edge biotechnology from accredited laboratory in the US
- Supported by an advisory panel comprised of specialist doctors and psychologists
- Established track record in Asia, and the United States
- Personalised professional follow up service
- Safe and simple, reasonable pricing